1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Alden for Epaulet Ravello shell cordovan Brixton wingtip boots in size 10.5 US

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by meso, Aug 3, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meso

meso Senior member

So if you're looking at this you know the deal. There is a great cordovan shortage afoot like the world has never seen. Brother killing brother simply for a sniff of the stuff.

I bought these via ebay from Dylan at Epaulet and I never really wore them that much because they are a little big on me and I'm wearing more workboots these days.

Here at $475 shipped via priority mail. This is reasonable considering condition, and that ravello boots are currently selling on ebay for between $600 and $1.65 million.

Please note wear to soles right at the toes. These have been TOPY'd so are good to go for a while, but if you are super anal you might want to hold out for a new pair. Marks will buff out - I haven't really given these a pass with reno & a soft brush, but am happy to for a buyer. Barrie last.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  2. meso

meso Senior member

Sold, gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.