1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alden for Epaulet Brixton Boots in Natural Chromexcel - 8.5D - Last Drop

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by mothball, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mothball

mothball Senior member

For sale is a pair of Alden x Epaulet Brixton Boots in Natural Chromexcel. They're an 8.5D on the Barrie Last, and they were worn once before I realized the last isn't quite right for me. They do have a couple of the "Alden Character Holes" (which, coincidentally, was the name of my first band) shown in the third picture. I didn't notice them at all, and they are under the leather fold, but please take note. These have been treated once with Montana Pitch Blend and brushed.

I accept Paypal (gift or add 4%), and I'll ship via UPS (signature required). If you want any extra pictures or have any questions, please let me know, as I can not accept returns. Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  2. philmo84

philmo84 Active Member

sweet boots! i wish they were a half sz smaller

3. UrbanComposition

UrbanComposition Senior member

+1

No joke. These things are sweet, wish they were my size. Amazing deal. Somebody get these quick!

4. stevent

stevent Senior member

Yeah these should fly at this price

5. TheArgonaut

TheArgonaut Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.