• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alden for Brooks Brothers Shell Cordovan Wingtips Size 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzzzap

Reaction score
I purchased these a while back on eBay and have since realized that they don't really work for me. Beautiful, incredibly solid shoes. The color is somewhere between a deep burgundy and brown. Let me know if you have any questions or need more photos. I have the shoe bags as well for these.

I also have another pair of shoes Alden Black Tassle Loafers in Size 8 for sale. If you're interested in both pairs we can work something out.

Thanks!

Attachments

• cord2.JPG
    cord2.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 31
  • cord1.JPG
    cord1.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

chiggah

Reaction score
whats the outsole length and width ?

will this work for a true us 9 ?

zzzzap

Reaction score
Heel to toe = ~11.5
Widest width (toward the front) = ~4
Widest width (toward the back) = ~2.75

zzzzap

Reaction score
Having not had my feet measured in a very long time, my guess is these are closer to an 8. For relative comparisons I am an 8 in Tretorns, 41 in Opening Ceremony (M1 Desert Boots), 8 in Keds, and 8.5 in Sperry x Band of Outsiders boat shoes.

chiggah

Reaction score
i wear sperry in US 9, think this will work ? my feet's like 10inches in length and 4 inches wide

might be a tad too small for me, probably need a 8.5 or 9

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads