1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alden for Brooks Brothers natural chromexcel leather tassel loafers, shoes - 9.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Trapp, Dec 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapp

Trapp Senior member

Alden for Brooks Brothers natural chromexcel leather tassel loafers
    Leather: Horween Natural Chromexcel leather
    Last: Aberdeen
    Tag size: 9.5d
    Made in USA

Beautiful pair of Alden tassel loafers in one of the nicest leathers around. You can find this model on Brooks Brothers website.

These shoes are unworn. They were tried on indoors only. Only the right shoe has been flexed. Both shoes show minor superficial marks as the chromexcel pull-up leather marks up easily (as it's intended to). The toe of the right shoe has a line that might appear in the photos as a scratch - it's not. There is no depth to it (you cannot feel it at all with your finger)and it will blend with wearing).

Note that the shoes have had an excellent aftermarket thin rubber application on both the heel bottoms and the soles (see photos). This will extend the longevity of the original leather soles and, more importantly, provide improved traction to help prevent the owner from wiping out on sidewalks and the polished indoor surfaces of office buildings.

Outsole measurements (taken along bottom of sole at longest and widest points):

Length : 11 5/8 inches
    Width: 3 7/8 inches

$300

Shipping to continental US will be $12.65.

I think I took good photos but feel free to PM me with questions or if there is anything I missed. No box or shoe trees.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.