1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Alden for Brooks Brothers Brown Bluchers 9D-9.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by rioni, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rioni

rioni Senior member

Selling a few new pair of Alden shoes made for Brooks Brothers. The shoes are marked for no returns but are both retail/factory firsts. Shipping to the US only at this time

2. Alden Brown Calf Bluchers for Brooks Brothers. Tagged size 9D and I believe these are on the M58 last. Shoes are new but have a few scratches on the top that should buff out after first polishing. Tagged retail is $438 and I'm looking for only $145 shipped.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. Alden Shell Cordovan Captoes for Brooks Brothers. These are tagged 8E and I believe they are on the Van last (which fits similar to Barrie). I am a size 9D and these fit just abit tight and would work better for a 8.5D or perhaps a 8E. Shoes are in perfect condition minus a few scratches that should buff when cleaned. Tagged retail on a second pair that I'm keeping is $598 and I'm looking for $SOLD SOLD shipped.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  2. PipersSon

PipersSon Senior member

3. rioni

rioni Senior member

Captoes sold and price drop on the second pair. US only please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.