1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alden Cordovan Longwings #8 11.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by beowolf, May 2, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beowolf

beowolf Senior member

For sale are a pair Alden's Long wings in shell cordovan leather #8, Size 11.5D.
    These shoes are on the Barrie Last, it runs a half size larger than other Alden lasts.

I have owned them for a few months, they are well cared for. A fine patina is forming on them. I love these shoes but I am selling because they are not the right fit for me.

These shoes come with the original bags, but the shoe trees are mine. :D

This is an excellent opportunity to own, these shoes retail for over $600!
    And I do not have to tell you the value and pleasure of owning a pair of Alden's. I have 4 pairs now.

Selling for $300. shipped anywhere in the USA.

I was going to offer them on ebay but I wanted to post them here for those whom I feel would appreciate them more.

Last edited: May 2, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.