1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Alden Cordovan Chukka Boots Ravello 9.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by dreamtripper, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamtripper

dreamtripper Senior Member

These are a great pair of Chukka Boots in Ravello which is sort of a rich mid-brown. I bought them about a year ago and haven't worn them very much. However, they have been used and as a result do have some wear though in my opinion this makes them look even better (please use the photos as your guideline). I added vibram sole guards to improve traction in wet weather as well as preserve the sole. They are a 9.5D in the Barrie last which generally equates to a regular US 10 Medium. They measure 12 3/4" in length and 4 5/8" at their widest point as measured on the sole.

They currently cost $700 (excluding tax and the sole guards), but given that Ravello Chukkas are relatively uncommon you might not even be able to purchase a new pair without putting in an order with your Alden shop and waiting several months for delivery.

Let me know if you have any questions. I took photos in both sunlight and darker room to give an idea of the color.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.