1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alden Color #8 Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer size 9.5 Lightly Worn

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Epaulet, Mar 2, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Hey guys,

Up for sale is my very lightly worn Alden penny loafers. These are model 986, size 9.5D on the Van Last. I'd say that they're best suiting for a true size 10D, but you can search around the forum for more info and sizing comparisons if you're new to this last.

They're in great condition. Bit of creasingin the front, no big marks or scratches to speak of. The sole is barely broken in. I only wore these about 5 or 6 times before I realized that the fit's not right for me. There's a ton of life left in them.

I'm personally selling these, so they are final sale. PM me if you're interested and I'll invoice you through paypal. UPS shipping is included for the States, and it's $20 more for Canada, $25 for Europe, and $30 for Asia. First come, first served.

2. mcaldero

mcaldero New Member

Hi -

I saw your add for the Alden Penny Loafers. Are they still available? If so, what are you asking? I to put my last pair down after 15 years...

Very Interested and will buy if still available.

Marco

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.