1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Alden Cognac Calfskin Wingtip Blucher 8.5 D Plaza BNIB

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by JSO1, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSO1

JSO1 Senior member

--- Direct link to pictures album, in case the image preview isn't working. ---

For your consideration is a fantastic, brand new pair of Alden cognac calfskin wingtip bluchers, style #9660F, size 8.5 D on the Plaza last. I am selling it because I would like to clear out some room in my closet. These shoes are brand new, in their original box. I purchased them from Brick & Mortar but the return period has expired.

The shoes are a beautiful, rich shade of cognac calfskin with a lovely flexwelt oiled sole. I laced them up to try them on. There is some minor shop wear (light vamp creasing), but the shoes are brand new in the box, have no sole marks, and I never walked in them.

The original box and shoe bags are included, but shoe trees are not included. Please know your size on the Plaza last, as I do not accept returns.

$479 including shipping. I ship to the USA only. No returns.

Please PM with any questions - thank you!

EDIT - price drop.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  2. razl

razl Senior member

3. JSO1

JSO1 Senior member

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.