1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan NST Blucher - 10D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by MrVenneri, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrVenneri

MrVenneri Senior member

It absolutely breaks my heart to let these go...but my shoe collection has grown to the point that I need to scrutinize fitment. These are unfortunately a half size too large for my foot and as a result have not been worn nearly as often as my other shoes that are correctly sized for me.

This NST is not just Cigar Shell...It's THEE Cigar Shell - hands down the most beautiful and vibrant shade of cigar I own. It's a perfect dark brown color, not over-roasted like the "new" cigar that's been produced as of late. The pictures do not do these justice!

*Aberdeen Last
    *US10D
    *Double Leather Sole
    *Alden Shoe Bags Included

**If you don't hassle me on my price (which I think is beyond fair, have you browsed Ebay lately?) I'll throw in Alden shoe trees! (Not pictured)**

$800 Shipped Lower 48 USA. International please contact for quote.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  2. mrfixit

mrfixit Senior member

3. MrVenneri