1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan NST Blucher - 10D Aberdeen Last

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by BenLeaman, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BenLeaman

BenLeaman Senior member

I am selling these amazing cigar NST shoes from Alden. They are size 10D and were created over the Aberdeen last, which is a very sleek last for Alden. These were a special makeup for The Shoe Mart in Connecticut. They are an amazing shade of cigar and they look even better in person. The photo credits go to styleforum member mdubs, he and I traded some Aldens and these are the photos he sent to me. I have not worn the shoes. I tried them on and found that Aberdeen and my feet aren't a match. The photos very accurately describe the shoes condition as sadly I have not worn these for longer than a minute or two to check sizing.

Price includes shipping and PP fees. Not interested in trades at the moment.
    The shoes will ship with a pair of Alden shoe trees and Alden cloth bags. I do not have the Alden box for these.
    Please know how these shoes fit as I am not accepting returns.

2. razl

razl Senior member

3. BenLeaman

BenLeaman Senior member

Thanks @razl

And they are sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.