1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Alden Chromexcel "Jumper" Boots - 9.5E

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Alcibiades, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alcibiades

Alcibiades Senior member

I am selling a pair of Alden chromexcel "jumper" perforated captoe boots, size 9.5E. These were made for LeatherSoul in Hawaii and are on the Tru-Balance last. They are on double waterlock leather soles. These are great fall boots; the chromexcel is weather resistant and has a good pull-up sheen that gets better with each wear. These are among LeatherSoul's most popular models. I like these boots, but I already have chromexcel chukka boots from LeatherSoul that I love in addition to a few cordovan captoe boots in Cigar/Color 8, so I don't think I would wear this boot much this upcoming season. Better off if someone else has them.

The boots will come with a shoe box and shoe bags. In Tru-Balance, size down 1/2 from your normal size. In addition, since these are 9.5E, they will likely fit people that wear 10D in either Tru-Balance or Barrie (I wear 10D in both lasts as well).

Shipping is included in the US. For international shipping, the cost will be added to the price.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  2. Alcibiades

Alcibiades Senior member

$50 price drop to $325

3. Alcibiades

Alcibiades Senior member

Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.