1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Alden Burnished Tan Calfskin Shortwing - 8.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by althanis, Dec 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. althanis

althanis Senior member

For sale is a brand new (just tried on) Alden Tan Calfskin Shortwing in 8.5D on the Aberdeen last, which is a bit more tapered than Alden's usual shapes.

I bought it quite a few months ago, and haven't gotten around to wearing it, so I'm selling it.

It is made in French calfskin, and has a double-leather sole, so can work in a smart business casual office or with jeans and sneakers.

It comes with the box, shoe bags and even wrapping paper.

Can ship in Canada for free, or meet up downtown Toronto. Anywhere else will be at cost.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Price drop to $250.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.