1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Alden Black cordovan shortwing - 9.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Alcibiades, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alcibiades

Alcibiades Senior member

I am selling these Alden black shell cordovan shortwings. The shoes are on the Barrie last. These were made for LeatherSoul and released a few months ago. These are a very unique makeup - the shortwing pattern makes it a bit dressier than the more common black shell longwing. These can be worn with suits, denim, chinos, even shorts. The shoes are 9.5D; with the Barrie last, most people size down one from their true shoe size. I will probably switch these out for a black PTB and a black wingtip boot, so I don't think I will need these going forward.

These shoes have been worn 3 times. The soles are showing normal wear - Alden paints its black shoe soles with black paint, so what you see is that paint chipping off a bit - looks a bit weird, but there is nothing abnormal about the wear. The soles are double leather.

The shoes will ship with an shoe bags. US shipping is included - international shipping will be charged on top of the price...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  2. Dbc0919

Dbc0919 Senior member

If they were a 9 . . . . . You'd see nothing but a puff of dust. Beauties.

3. Alcibiades

Alcibiades Senior member

$50 price drop to $400

4. Alcibiades

Alcibiades Senior member

Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.