1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

ALDEN *** BLACK *** CORDOVAN SHELL *** BOOTS *** 10US

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by cha12les, Mar 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cha12les

cha12les Active Member

I HAVE A PAIR OF BLACK SHELL/CORDOVAN FULL BROGUE BOOTS FOR SALE. THE BOOTS ARE ALDEN MADE FOR J CREW. THEY ARE IN FANTASTIC CONDITION AND HAVE BEEN WORN JUST ONCE. THE BOOTS FEATURE A DOUBLE LEATHER SOLE BUT I ADDED A VIBRAM SOLE PROTECTOR TO HELP WITH DURABILITY AND TRACTION FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER.

THE BOOTS ARE CRAFTED ON ALDEN'S BARRIE LAST AND ARE A SIZE 10D US. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON SIZING, PLEASE CONTACT ME. GENERALLY, MOST PEOPLE TAKE A BARRIE 1/2 SIZE SMALLER THAN USUAL US SHOE SIZE.

AGAIN, THE BOOTS ARE IN NEAR PERFECT CONDITION AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PICTURE. THERE IS MINIMAL WEAR ON THE HEELS/SOLES. THEY HAVE BEEN WELL CARED FOR. WITH PRICES ARE ALDEN CORDOVAN BOOTS WELL OVER $700, I'VE TRIED TO PRICE THESE BOOTS WELL AT $200 UNDER FULL PRICE.

SHIPPING WITH BE $20 FOR USPS PRIORITY MAIL. $25 IF YOU WANT FULL INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR THE $518 (RECOMMENDED). IF YOU ARE LOCAL IN LOS ANGELES, FEEL FREE TO COME CHECK THEM OUT IN PERSON. THANKS!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.