• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Resource icon

Alden 9E Tobacco Chamois Plain Toe Boot 45182H

kippy

Reaction score
kippy submitted a new resource:

Alden 9E Tobacco Chamois Plain Toe Boot 45182H - Worn twice, like new

This listing is for a pair of Alden 9E Tobacco Chamois Plain Toe Boots 45182H. I purchased them from the Alden shop in San Francisco and wore them a couple of times. I am now thinning the herd out and these barely used boots can be yours.

They will come with their original box, packing materials and shoe bags.

[GALLERY=media,...[/quote]

Read more about this resource...

kippy

Reaction score
Hi Kippy, 9E is my size also. Do you have any 9E full strap loafers, tassel loafers or leisure handsewns in a rare shell color that you might be interested in selling? Thanks, Frank Hall, Little Rock, Ark
Hey Frank,

I have a green suede chukka in 9E that is up on the for sale forum. No other styles for now although I have been considering selling my Whiskey Chukkas.

Frank Hall

Reaction score
Hey Frank,

I have a green suede chukka in 9E that is up on the for sale forum. No other styles for now although I have been considering selling my Whiskey Chukkas.
Those green suede chukkas are beautiful, but I am not a chukka wearer. I bought a pair of Alden cigar chukkas and LHS loafers on Facebook this spring that are a 9.5 D, but they are a little tight. I need to sell them. Those were my first chukkas, and it's hard to get used to the upper around my ankles. I have worn calf Aldens, 9.5 D, mostly full strap and tassel loafers, for 30 years and last year started to switch to shell cordovan. The D width was always tight, but the calf eventually stretched. The shell 9.5 Ds have not stretched like calf. I was in NY recently, went to Alden on Madison and Citishoes; the consensus was that in shell the 9 E would be a more comfortable fit. I bought a pair of black full strap 9 Es and they fit much better. So, now I am looking for a few pairs of 9 E shell loafers.
On this buy and sell forum, is there no fee to Styleforum? It's just buyers and sellers making a deal? I have bought many items on Facebook, but never been a seller anywhere. I might list my cigar chukkas and LHS here. Nice to visit with you! Frank

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.