1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Alden 975 shell cordovan longwings, 11D (Barrie)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by chiamdream, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiamdream

chiamdream Senior member

Cross-post from menswear. I don't think these need much introduction: Alden 975 shell longwings in #8, size 11D (Barrie). They were purchased as seconds from Shoemart last year. You don't always know what you're going to get with Alden seconds (or firsts, for that matter), but there are really no issues with these. You can see that the right shoe has the beginnings of some creases in the vamp and there are some miscellaneous light scratches on the tongues - exactly the sort of wear that won't be noticeable after the first day's wear. No issues with the broguing, which I've seen on other Alden longwings. I've worn these around the office a couple of hours twice, but they haven't hit pavement. I don't really want to sell them, but since I don't have much call to wear them, I'm willing to pass them along here for $350 shipped (they're up to over $600 new these days). I'll throw in the trees and put them in an Alden box (they came in a no-name box without any of the accoutrements).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.