1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alden 975 LWB in Color 8 Burgundy Shell Cordovan 8C Barrie

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by JSO1, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSO1

JSO1 Senior member

SOLD.
    --- Direct link to pictures album, in case the image preview isn't working. ---

For your consideration is a pair of pre-owned Alden 975 Longwing Bluchers in Color #8 Shell Cordovan, size 8C (narrow) on the Barrie last. The original shoe box is included, along with dust bags. Shoe trees are not included.

These shoes are in overall excellent condition. I have worn them only three times. I am selling them because the Barrie last in 8C is just a touch too tight in the toebox for me.

Please see the photos and judge the condition for yourself. There are very few nicks, creases, and scratches, as one would expect from being worn only a few times. I brushed and buffed the shoes after wearing them and always have had shoe trees inserted. They are first quality - the only possible flaw I have noticed is one slightly darker area of dye on the left-most part of the left shoe's vamp (somewhat visible in the 2nd photo above, only really noticeable in direct sunlight, and will certainly fade into the patina in time).

$479 shipped to the USA only, including the original box and dust bags. No returns - please know your size.

Please PM with any questions. Thank you.

EDIT - price drop.
    EDIT 2 - final price drop.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  2. razl

razl Senior member

3. sazon

sazon Senior member

What a great deal - someone should jump on these!

4. JSO1

JSO1 Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.