1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ALDEN #8 Shell Cordovan Captoe Boot $425 Brand New 8.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by jessetk313, Oct 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessetk313

jessetk313 Senior Member

For sale is a pair of Brand New Alden #8 Shell Cordovan Captoe Boots in a size 8.5. These boots are made on the Barrie Last. I just received these boots last week from Shoemart. These boots are factory seconds and I have highlighted the only flaw I found on the boots which is a slight wrinkle in the leather on the outside of the left boot. It is nothing major IMO. I am selling these for the same price I bought them for which was $410 plus $15 for shipping. SO the total is $425 including shipping in the US. These boots are a great deal. They are beautiful and I believe that these are the exact same boots that Jcrew is currently selling. Any questions please contact me. Thank you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011

2. PipersSon

PipersSon Distinguished Member

Good deal. Should go fast.

3. tpcovino

tpcovino Member