1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alden 403 Indy Boots 10E

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by AshyLarry, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AshyLarry

AshyLarry New Member

Hi, I have a pair of Alden 403 Indy boots, in Chromoexcel, size 10E. I bought these from shoemart earlier in the year and they fit fine with heavy winter socks, but without they're too big. I wore them maybe 5-6 times. They have no polish on them and have been stored in the box with trees ever since. Waxed laces and original laces included as well as a set of trees. Please see the pictures for condition, and feel free to email me with questions. I will be replacing them with a size 9.5 and would be willing to trade for 403 or 405's in 9.5E (or D).
    Price includes shipping to US.
    esco67067@gmail.com

http://s827.photobucket.com/albums/zz193/esco67067/Alden 403/

SOLD

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  2. AshyLarry

AshyLarry New Member

Bring this back up, open to offers and will ship anywhere. Interested in similiar boots for trade as well.

3. sonomadrifter

sonomadrifter Active Member

Im curious, what is your normal shoe size and width?

4. AshyLarry

AshyLarry New Member

Hi sorry for the late reply, depending on the brand, I wear 10.5 wide, 11 regular. Some adidas/nike skateboard sneakers I can wear a 10 though.

5. AshyLarry

AshyLarry New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.