• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alberto Guardiani Shoes

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on this line? I remember seeing a lot of sneaker-like shoes from them in a store, as well as some really odd designs. In the same price range as Cesare Paciotti, Vittorio Virgili and other Italian designers.

I'm not expecting JL but are they crappy shoes no better than KC or are they worth $100 on sale? This is the shoe I saw (dark brown).

agrr7.jpg

ag2hj9.jpg

wq1999

Reaction score
I have a pair of (pointy) loafers. Well made, nice calfskin, very designery.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have a pair of (pointy) derbies and second the above. Very fashion forward, but well made and definitely worth $100 (IMO). They retail in the $450-600 range and I'd agree with your assessment puting them with Cesare Paciotti for styling/quality. As you said, not Lobb, but also not intending to be.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the responses. Better late than never I guess
laugh.gif

And I didn't end up buying them btw.

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
theu usually cost less than CP though. An usually from my experience they are a loer quality than CP as well. they are deal when they are on sale

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Oops, I didn't realize the original post was a few months back! I guess we were all a little late on this one...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads