1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Airport pickup at LAX, where do I park?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by SField, Aug 6, 2012.

1. SField

SField Senior member

The times I've picked someone up at LAX, I would just wait for them curbside, but this time it's international and I want to wait for them inside. What are my options? It looks like everything involves some ungodly shuttle. I fucking hate shuttles and I have vowed to not take one again unless by gun point. What is the best way?

2. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

my friend picked me up at LAX and had just parked in one those blocks in the center, just a quick walk from the curb.

3. Vaio

Vaio Senior member

Enter LAX through the arrival, go past the cops, and parking garages are on the left. There's one right across from the international terminal.

Speaking of that parking garage...I saw one of these...

[​IMG]