• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mrbutchsanders

Reaction score
@kiya I haven’t been to the new store but I’m wondering this as well... Unis? Saturday’s (I know they serve coffee too) I’m curious as well. I got the yellow tongues but ended up missing on the purple as well as some shorts and the handballs.

JilSlander

Reaction score
I'm done with ALD as well, but for a different reason, which is that they totally ripped off the interior design of their new shop from a certain other streetwear brand's shop down the street.

You're talking about Noah?

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yellow tongues are dope!

Just not worth the full retail price to me........

Last edited:

mistermr

Reaction score
Are they making most of their product in China now?
Normally when a product is made in the USA or Italy, Japan etc they claim that on their site. Looks like they have no info on where the product is made on their site anymore. :dozingoff:

0ldb0y

Reaction score
Normally when a product is made in the USA or Italy, Japan etc they claim that on their site. Looks like they have no info on where the product is made on their site anymore. :dozingoff:
997's are made in USA although material come from other regions

Mrbutchsanders

Reaction score

Thus far I've only bought a few items from them. Maybe they just don't say anymore? (I never paid attention to if each article of clothing said it online, I had assumed it was mostly made in USA for some reason) I have the hiker shorts from this season (just checked, China) but I also have the crest crew sweatshirt from last season (Canada) and the throw over (or cardigan?) from S/S 16 and its made in the USA.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Both my tie dye leisure shorts and corduroy trucker jacket from SS18 says made in USA. Block party shirt from SS19 says made in Portugal and french terry shorts from SS19 says made in Canada.

Last edited:

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
Does anyone know the body length of M JE basalt or L AE? Trying to cop some ALD tees but really unsure about sizing.

due_dilla

Reaction score
Anyone omhave sizing recommendations on the penny loafers? Some folks are saying size down 1 size, others are say 1.5 sizes. Anyone have experience with them on this thread?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics