• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
when do you usually know if you've hit on EA? e.g. do you know before general release comes around so that you know you should enter or not?

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got EA & didn’t pre-order 650s. It’s all based on your EA history, but purchasing 650s or any of the other NB has nothing to do with it
The email I received specifically stated that since I had pre-ordered 650s, I was given early access to the 550s.

The 650s are the only on-line ALD purchase I have made. I have bought in-store, but I don’t get the sense that counts for much, if anything, when it comes to on-line EA.

Of course, you seem to know better despite the information provided in the email.

ggss09

Reaction score
I got EA & didn’t pre-order 650s. It’s all based on your EA history, but purchasing 650s or any of the other NB has nothing to do with it

those who pre-ordered 650s were given EA, as well as top tier and f&f. Its all over reddit

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for those who have theses, how did y'all size? i have some MiUSA's that are 10.5, do i got the same here?

InsulaTergum

Reaction score
for those who have theses, how did y'all size? i have some MiUSA's that are 10.5, do i got the same here?

That’s what I went with on the last drop and they worked out great. 10.5 seems to work across the board for me in NB while I generally have to go with 11 in Nike and Adidas seems to be 50/50.

l0ftykeith

Reaction score
Half size down if you have narrow to normal feet. TTS if you have wide feet.

Yokimoto

Reaction score
Woof. Just got home from work and entered. Over 46,000 entries and it’s open until Wednesday?

m0butt

Reaction score
Got a W on the early access greens
C28DE9C2-6FCA-408B-8F64-76438B020ECF.jpeg

Last edited:

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a dub on the grey but might want to size down. I'll try the general raffle first but I might be on the hunt for a trade for a US6 with my US7 if anyone has a size 6

m0butt

Reaction score
I got a dub on the grey but might want to size down. I'll try the general raffle first but I might be on the hunt for a trade for a US6 with my US7 if anyone has a size 6
Damn size 6. I’m the opposite end of the spectrum size 12.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn size 6. I’m the opposite end of the spectrum size 12.
Haha not that 7 is much bigger than 6 but yea I didn't specify the details but I entered for myself (7) and my wife (6) and unfortunately only I won. I already have a pair of the red/blue colorway so want to get my wife a pair lol

m0butt

Reaction score
Haha not that 7 is much bigger than 6 but yea I didn't specify the details but I entered for myself (7) and my wife (6) and unfortunately only I won. I already have a pair of the red/blue colorway so want to get my wife a pair lol
Did you enter for the same color way twice? From what I saw it seemed as if basically EA people were able to win one of each color it looked like. I entered thrice for green and won once. On Reddit people that entered multiples of the same color won only one, but those who entered all of them, won them all once.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics