• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nothing4ok

Reaction score
won the draw for 550s on 4/12 but heard nothing back yet. anyone experiencing the same? would reaching out to CS help?
Yeah same deal here. No update on my end. I got a hat from the same collection that came this week though.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah same deal here. No update on my end. I got a hat from the same collection that came this week though.
NB hat is awesome
4E521C39-AEFE-4729-9FC8-68037DCF2C31.jpeg

l0ftykeith

Reaction score
I got my 550s in today via UPS. For reference, I secured my pair from the general raffle and live in NYC. The funny thing is I received a shipping notification AND delivery confirmation email after they've been delivered. ?‍♂️ Those who are still waiting should be getting em in soon. Worth the wait!

vanmosh

Reaction score
I absolutely have to have that lace camp shirt that is dropping this week. If anyone is kind enough to drop an EA link in the thread tomorrow, I will forever be appreciative. Despite buying something almost every drop since last year, I have yet to secure any sort of access.

nick227

Reaction score
I absolutely have to have that lace camp shirt that is dropping this week. If anyone is kind enough to drop an EA link in the thread tomorrow, I will forever be appreciative. Despite buying something almost every drop since last year, I have yet to secure any sort of access.

pm me and I'll help out tomorrow.

NikG

Reaction score
Hopefully that shirt won’t sell out immediately, definitely the most talked about piece this drop. I’d love to get it, but will also depend on what it’s made of, where it’s made and the price.

I too don’t receive EA despite regular purchasing and quite a large collection so if anyone would like to help me out as well that’d be much appreciated. Maybe a few hours or so after it drops so people who actually have EA can get what they want before rest of us have a look.

Last edited:

SimModa

Reaction score

Agreed. Both colors of the lace shirt great but I’m leaning towards the ‘cream’.

I haven’t bought anything since the SS 2020 drops but I would also appreciate it if someone could proxy a Large in the lace shirt.

On a loosely related note, I wonder if there’s a monetary threshold or certain number of regular purchases for EA. I was surprised I didn’t get EA for this past fall.

PT2011

Reaction score
Question for folks with early access - how much does the lace shirt cost?

grayfox

Reaction score
Received my 550's yesterday, I absolutely love them. The colour detail is so nice compared to what they're doing with the general releases. I noticed that compared to the first release the side panel isn't perforated, not sure which I prefer but thought it was a nice touch for the first release. My true size fits fine it just feels like it needs some breaking in.

Very versatile sneaker, excited to wear them a ton this summer.

nick227

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I didn't get an EA link for some reason this drop!

ggss09

Reaction score
Rico sold out ASAP, probably limited supply + insane demand

Was $300 CAD

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads