• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nick227

Reaction score
yea true it's quite steep, and it being sold out in early access probably speaks to how it's gonna do at other retailers though right?
might just have to pick it up at a retailer that offers 10% off for signing up to mailing list or something lol

That was exactly my thought process... 10% off + free ship and I’m a happy camper :rotflmao:

ggss09

Reaction score
Yankees hats are still in stock, a little choked that I paid a bit over retail for mine lol. Same with the tote, it was in stock for a long time

CrDPatt

Reaction score
Any sizing recommendation for the Colorblock Hiking Short?...up one or two sizes?

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like this drop was mostly the Spring side of s/s. I really wanted these sheer shirts, looking forward to future drops.

Screenshot_20210225-084219_Instagram.jpg

And fwiw, I think their strategy is to have a massive first drop with stock that can stick around, then slowly add to it with very small, singularly focused drops over the coming months.

jaaz16

Reaction score
^ yeah I was looking for that too, mostly because I was curious about pricing. Was also looking for that olive jacket (not the safari jacket) from the lookbook.

Big thanks to whoever posted the access link last night! I grabbed the navy mesh hat, which I was looking for for the summer.

vanmosh

Reaction score
I loved the Teamsters jacket, but couldn't justify the $425 price point especially when there are nearly identical vintage Future Farmers of America jackets (picture courtesy of Ethan Wong's blog) floating around on eBay in that same navy cord.

50604299162_bab661d75d_c.jpg

Although I am from NYC and not a small town in the Midwest in 1960s, so like a true New Yorker, maybe the overpriced reproduction would be the more authentic thing to buy?

Was the bowling shirt in the lookbook? I didn't see it anywhere until the stock came online. That's the only other thing I thought about in this drop, but missed out and ended up with a $47 slip mat after taxes and shipping.

MeatFish

Reaction score
Those angler pants and the floral painter's jacket are sweet.
The matching Angler shirt and the floral vest were standout items for me.

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those angler pants and the floral painter's jacket are sweet.
The matching Angler shirt and the floral vest were standout items for me.
There’s a matching jacket that I can’t wait for. 78CC43BB-9C68-44DA-AC8C-6E391C3FDE71.png
also like this cardigan not sure what drop
60CB1631-CFB4-49B6-9973-CCC651033C34.png
and this short sleeve 3F55C588-2FD4-4046-A8D5-A9347AEEE8F7.png

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All that heat and I only ended up getting a waffle beanie :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads