• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fillup

Reaction score
TTS, so size M for me
Thank you dude. I just copped off the Ssense sale, only size they had left was a M and I was nervous it would be too small (I usually get an L from them) but it looks like it fits you well. I’m around the same size as you. I got the woven overshirt in L and it fits a bit oversized but I like that.

ggss09

Reaction score
If anyone knows any store that stocks the nylon core pants in small or want to pass theirs on, let me know! As long as it's gently used or new

Its crazy how popular these have become; last season you could get any size at basically any store haha. They're worth it though and hopefully you can find them for retail!

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Its crazy how popular these have become; last season you could get any size at basically any store haha. They're worth it though and hopefully you can find them for retail!
yea even I wasn't into them initially but slowly warmed to them and now i'm obsessed haha
and it seems to be mostly smaller guys who are into them... all the big sizes are still available everywhere lol

philmo84

Reaction score
Anyone get the casentino overshirt that dropped on ssense? Brown sizes sold through quick

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a difference between jet black core nylon pants vs black? Are they from different seasons?

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think they're the same, if its anything from FW19 or newer it should be identical.
thanks. In that case, ALD's done a restock of the black nylon pants in S if someone is interested lol. I was almost gonna order both and return one if they were different

ggss09

Reaction score
quick Starbucks run ALD fit
9280AEF7-5BB5-4838-93B7-1F529EE87581.jpeg

blacklight

Reaction score
There are a bunch of general release NBs dropping this year for those who missed out on the ALD pairs in the fall. A couple of the upcoming ones are very similar to the ALD colorways.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are a bunch of general release NBs dropping this year for those who missed out on the ALD pairs in the fall. A couple of the upcoming ones are very similar to the ALD colorways.
any links or images of these you can share?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads