• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is true. I would say I am a small in most American brands and maybe a medium elsewhere. Don't even think I could get the medium cargos from this season up to my waist when I tried in the store. On the other hand, my stash pocket tee is comically huge.

**** is too costly to be buying and not know what's going to fit.

ggss09

Reaction score
LF Cotton Poplin Shirt Size M, PM me if you're interested in selling

some **** sold out in an instant in today's sale, kinda frustrating since i woke up early just for the sale (PST)

thatboyo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone here have their jeans? Interested in measurements of waist and thigh ifpossible. Says slim fit and I've seen pics on their instagram on models but kind of hard to gauge.

Like that it's mid rise. My size is sold out but more for future reference.

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
Yup, pretty much every item has a different sizing. They thankfully do put a size guide on every item.

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score
I appreciate that they offer measurements but I have to say that the sizing guide has been pretty hit or miss on the few items I've tried so far. Frustrating, considering the return policy. Their customer service has been good, though.

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score
Also, if anyone has a twill floral hat they are thinking of unloading, hit me up. Ditto the asymetric tennis cardigan in black/grey, size M. Completely missed that one, it sat there pretty much all season and then disappeared pretty fast once the sale hit.

ggss09

Reaction score
Even better in person
Image from iOS.jpg

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lebron was killing it in an ALD shorts & matching shirt combo arriving to the Clippers game.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like he was going to bed. night gown chic

Atao

Reaction score
Does anyone know how the Uniform 2 hoodies from last season compare to this seasons version as far as fit goes?

ggss09

Reaction score
Personally really excited for FW20. That video was great and I thought SS20 was pretty good, so expectations are high

Mrbutchsanders

Reaction score
I think he's a master at styling. Hands down, and the videos they put out are great. That being said I usually end up really needing 1-2 items from each season, but it seems like this season it'll be at least one jacket... and a knit.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dope video and co-sign by Jadakiss........collection looks promising

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads