• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn size 6. I’m the opposite end of the spectrum size 12.
Haha not that 7 is much bigger than 6 but yea I didn't specify the details but I entered for myself (7) and my wife (6) and unfortunately only I won. I already have a pair of the red/blue colorway so want to get my wife a pair lol

m0butt

Reaction score
Haha not that 7 is much bigger than 6 but yea I didn't specify the details but I entered for myself (7) and my wife (6) and unfortunately only I won. I already have a pair of the red/blue colorway so want to get my wife a pair lol
Did you enter for the same color way twice? From what I saw it seemed as if basically EA people were able to win one of each color it looked like. I entered thrice for green and won once. On Reddit people that entered multiples of the same color won only one, but those who entered all of them, won them all once.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you enter for the same color way twice? From what I saw it seemed as if basically EA people were able to win one of each color it looked like. I entered thrice for green and won once. On Reddit people that entered multiples of the same color won only one, but those who entered all of them, won them all once.
Had two EA accounts so did one each

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems like confirmation on the GR raffle for the green pair is being sent out.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nice! 6 out of 6 people i know who have entered have all hit too, some who have never bought from ald before either, looks like they made a ton

Yokimoto

Reaction score
I hit on greens too!

May possibly sell them to buy the natural greens but I’ll wait for them to come in. It’s my birthday this weekend so I’m super happy with that!

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Did they say when they're supposed to ship? I don't see anything in my email.

Phullyman

Reaction score
Got the greens?

Also do you guys know what time they will have the public release tomorrow? Going to try to get the grey for my girl.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.