• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Damn after the drop these were 450 on grailed and now they are 1200...
If anybody gets an XL and it doesn't work out, or you want to make a little profit, DM me.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
42DB3AA2-E82C-4A72-9C97-5E1383C4E5EB.jpeg

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Feel like I’m taking crazy pills with the Timberland 3 eye sizing. I’m a us11 in most shoes. sometimes 11.5. I ordered 10 and 11 from porter. With the weird uk conversion I got shoes marked us10.5 and us11.5 —ok. Everyone said to size down (except porter, which says size up?? And why are they listing uk sizes anyway) but the 10.5s are a real squeeze and the 11.5s fit well—maybe a tad large.

I’m fine overall because the bigger pair fits, IMO. But my best fit probably woulda been a us11 Wtf.

also the eu conversion calls these a 45.5. I have never in my life had a 45.5 fit.

tldr shoe sizing is fucked up

also what’s up motherfuckers
Mr Porter royally screwed up their sizing. The listed size is UK which is half down from US on box per timberland, but on porter's site the size chart for the pair says the sizes are in US, and a full size from UK sizing. I had to return and exchange twice until I finally got the intended size.

InsulaTergum

Reaction score
Finally got EA and it’s something I’m not interested in 🤣

if anyone needs one of the New Era brushed nylon hats and didn’t get EA hit me up and I’ll try and help.

InsulaTergum

Reaction score
Nice!

They really look good, probably my favorite ALD/NE collab so far. I buy a hat or three every drop though so I’m trying to show some restraint. I’m sure these will sell out.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So....yes?
I think it’s just a clean, simple shoe. It’s stands out in a very minimal way and doesn’t distract from the fit. Also doesn’t look as sporty or as dad like as some other new balances. I think people are tired of common projects or Stan smiths, this is something in a similar vein, but maybe a bit more “modern” or rather a “retro” take/another option.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are these sneakers supposed to be really comfortable? Because from a design point of view, they're just meh.
lol what an odd thought process, that an item must fall in to either a) be of your liking from a design point of view, or b) be really comfortable.

grayfox

Reaction score
It's a nice take on a classic basketball shoe for people who justifiably aren't into wearing jordans or dunks

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.