• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

InsulaTergum

Reaction score
Well I managed to hit on the Greens. My wife and colleague also somehow hit so I have two extra pairs If any SFers need a pair in 10.5 and don’t wanna mess with crazy resale prices. Just hit me up and I’ll pass them along @ cost + shipping when they arrive.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
didn't get the reds but it is ok because right after I got that email Amazon prime took their yearly $130.

The NB clothing collection doesn't hit besides the Pins, and I already have dozens of pins.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^you'll have more chances at the red on friday and at other retailers like end, bodega, etc. since that colorway won't be ald exclusive

NikG

Reaction score
Well I managed to hit on the Greens. My wife and colleague also somehow hit so I have two extra pairs If any SFers need a pair in 10.5 and don’t wanna mess with crazy resale prices. Just hit me up and I’ll pass them along @ cost + shipping when they arrive.
PM’d

InsulaTergum

Reaction score
Both pairs are spoken for @ present, one paid and one pending. If anything falls through I’ll get back with you guys in order of when I received your PMs.

Good luck to everyone on the drop tomorrow!

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the drop, what's the move? do you just refresh the home page and the link pops up?

single origin

Reaction score
Is EA stock different than general release? It looks like a lot of items were already sold out during EA and unsurprisingly a lot of them are already listed on Graiiiiiiled with crazy markups 👎

InsulaTergum

Reaction score
Is EA stock different than general release? It looks like a lot of items were already sold out during EA and unsurprisingly a lot of them are already listed on Graiiiiiiled with crazy markups 👎
I’ve seen a few photos of folks with them in hand so I’m guessing a lot of the EA stuff has already been shipped/delivered. Hate to see resellers having such a field day but it’s kind of expected at this point. Hopefully prices will drop at least a bit when some of the general raffle stuff gets shipped in 3-4 weeks.

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's all part of the marketing strategy. Create perceived scarcity and create hype and anticipation through social media. It works extremely well, even on a pair of mundane sneakers, which in and of themselves would not be all that appealing (and were not back in the day). They do a very good job at this. (Note: I say this with praise.)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Red

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 2 50.0%