• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

InsulaTergum

Reaction score
got the redddsssssssssssssss
Congrats! I’m a lowly general raffle participant but I have a few friends and family helping out to hopefully hit on something.

Also just got the 3 Eyes in and they turned out great. Way more comfortable than I expected.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like their ads, and the font they use. They remind me of the type of ads you'd see in a sports magazine in the 90's. Whoever is designing them gets it.

yep........tho it's not rocket science - just look through the archives and recreate. Their NB stuff is probably done using NB's style guide or something very close. But the end result is great!

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
maybe I can finally learn to slam in these suckers....
Aesthetically I love my 550's, but man are they poorly designed (As far as materials in the heelcup area). They used a very slippery, tightly woven mesh which has no grip so no matter the sizing they have pretty bad heel slip. Going true to size (maybe half down from sneaker size) is tight in the toes with minimal slip, up half/nike size and theres massive heel slip unless shoe is tightened. Think if they did a brushed material like most new balances in the heel area, going with nike size would be totally fine. Only models I saw that are using better materials are the auralee collabs due FW21 which have a leather collar.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.