• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

0ldb0y

Reaction score
ALD IS ONE BUS STOP AWAY FROM BEING KITH!

I stand by my claim 100%.
Ronnie is Teddy's bff and also an investor in ALD I believe. The brand appeals to sneakerheads looking to graduate from KITH so I doubt it'll become cringe. Having said that, the design doesn't match the price point but that's just me.

vanmosh

Reaction score
Is it just me or does the pink have a little different shape to the toe box area? I can't describe it but it just looks a little more fuller.

brianoh

Reaction score
Ya'll are gonna look at those kicks in 2 years and think in your head "Wow, I actually wore those out and would actually talk about them in online forums"

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ya'll are gonna look at those kicks in 2 years and think in your head "Wow, I actually wore those out and would actually talk about them in online forums"
maybe, maybe not. But that's fashion though? who here looks at their fashion history and don't have a phase that they cringe about?
The alternative is to hang on to the illusion of 'timeless classics' that doesn't exist and just end up looking boring af

blackcheer

Reaction score
Maybe the slight tonal stitching on the green one’s tricking your eye?

Atao

Reaction score
View attachment 1589253
here’s my two pairs. Left pink does seem a bit fuller versus left green.
I agree the pink pair is awesome I love the contrast between the Dusty pink and the darker navy. The Green pair not as much. The green with the Sliver “N” looks good but I hate the bright white heel tab. It throws off the entire show for me.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Atao

Reaction score
Guess I should follow this thread since I would have jumped on a pair of the pink NBs if I had been.

I am assuming these sold out at retail some time ago?
The pairs people got were from the pre order I think they said the wider release is in May

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.