• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha!

JakeLA

Reaction score
wtjfc3.jpg

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would love to see Kiya in that fit. and besides the ****** cuff, that is literally and entirely something I would wear.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
tbh i think it looks ok. i dont know how else one would wear those if not with all muted colors

i was thinking of scott. m

^oh hello. agree with teh cuffs

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
it's always interesting to see what inspires infrequent posters to contribute

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
McNairy looks absolutely ridiculous in that ugly ******* outfit and his shoes are of surprisingly cheap construction and quality (see & feel: "red brick soles" - haha on some buster brown ****). They photograph well, though, which is why they sell. Although I am sure that returns are through the roof once received by customers.

cromulated

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
McNairy is a bad look for all balding men with glasses.

what's a GOOD look for balding men with glasses?

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
i bet you look a lot cooler than these two, right?

if he isn't wearing converse or clown shoes then i'd imagine he probably does.

GlenCoe

Reaction score
is this the blogaboutme look?

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
i bet you look a lot cooler than these two, right?
They're referring to McNairy - not "those two". So careful answering the question. but for the record, dude on stage left looks like he crawled out of the hamper and McNairy - well, just look at him. Waist up, fine - whatever. Waist down....? Haha Just leave that **** to the 0rients and the .00001 of the US genpop that can pull that off. Not dorky looking older guys looking to cling onto some sort of aesthetic they're associated with and dragged into by ACL's et al, and looking like a totally uncomfortable awkward tool in the process.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mharwitt
it's always interesting to see what inspires infrequent posters to contribute

exactly my thoughts on this matter

ps. mcnairys a terrible designer and his shoe collection is dreadful

Alcibiades

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
exactly my thoughts on this matter

ps. mcnairys a terrible designer and his shoe collection is dreadful

Some of his buttondown shirts are good, but I've handled a bunch of his shoes, the construction seems significantly worse than brands like Sperry

zazaza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alcibiades
Some of his buttondown shirts are good, but I've handled a bunch of his shoes, the construction seems significantly worse than brands like Sperry
with what shoes of his have you handled and observed this? I have two pairs of epaulet collabs (field boot, chukka) and I think they're great. The leather is supple/thick and they're very well constructed. The field boots esp - they've been through the worst of what we've had in boston this winter and they're looking/feeling great. the stuff of his at urban outfitters looks crap, but everything else i've handled or worn is pretty solid.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads