• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ah ha ha ha ha ha!

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would love to see Kiya in that fit. and besides the shitty cuff, that is literally and entirely something I would wear.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
tbh i think it looks ok. i dont know how else one would wear those if not with all muted colors

i was thinking of scott. m

^oh hello. agree with teh cuffs

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
McNairy looks absolutely ridiculous in that ugly fucking outfit and his shoes are of surprisingly cheap construction and quality (see & feel: "red brick soles" - haha on some buster brown shit). They photograph well, though, which is why they sell. Although I am sure that returns are through the roof once received by customers.

cromulated

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
McNairy is a bad look for all balding men with glasses.

what's a GOOD look for balding men with glasses?

GlenCoe

Reaction score
is this the blogaboutme look?

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
i bet you look a lot cooler than these two, right?
They're referring to McNairy - not "those two". So careful answering the question. but for the record, dude on stage left looks like he crawled out of the hamper and McNairy - well, just look at him. Waist up, fine - whatever. Waist down....? Haha Just leave that shit to the 0rients and the .00001 of the US genpop that can pull that off. Not dorky looking older guys looking to cling onto some sort of aesthetic they're associated with and dragged into by ACL's et al, and looking like a totally uncomfortable awkward tool in the process.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mharwitt
it's always interesting to see what inspires infrequent posters to contribute

exactly my thoughts on this matter

ps. mcnairys a terrible designer and his shoe collection is dreadful

Alcibiades

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
exactly my thoughts on this matter

ps. mcnairys a terrible designer and his shoe collection is dreadful

Some of his buttondown shirts are good, but I've handled a bunch of his shoes, the construction seems significantly worse than brands like Sperry

zazaza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alcibiades
Some of his buttondown shirts are good, but I've handled a bunch of his shoes, the construction seems significantly worse than brands like Sperry
with what shoes of his have you handled and observed this? I have two pairs of epaulet collabs (field boot, chukka) and I think they're great. The leather is supple/thick and they're very well constructed. The field boots esp - they've been through the worst of what we've had in boston this winter and they're looking/feeling great. the stuff of his at urban outfitters looks crap, but everything else i've handled or worn is pretty solid.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.