1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Age of people on the forum…

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by imageWIS, Jun 22, 2004.

1. kiton

kiton Member

i'm 19 year's old

2. CharlieZircon

CharlieZircon Member

Fifty-one and feeling fine.

3. VMan

VMan Senior member

Just turned 20 last week, but age isn't the greatest determining factor in maturity level anyway, is it?

4. CharlieZircon

CharlieZircon Member

When the software industry has a problem they can't fix, they call it a feature. Â I like to apply this to aging. So as things happen that I can't do anything about, I am becoming more feature-rich. [​IMG]

5. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Senior member

all of a sudden i feel really old

6. JohnG

JohnG Well-Known Member

For those of us that have 2 ( or 3?) lifetimes to choose from... do we get our pick which age we want? <warm smile>

For some of us we have :

1.) lifetime before marriage

2.) Lieftime after marriage ( Good or bad -that is longer than a fair perventage of you are old )

3.) Adding both life together for a shock

John

7. housemaidsknee

housemaidsknee Senior member

ah - fellow gators. went to ufl a couple of years ago. the best memories are "beat the clock" at purple porpoise and halftime at the swamp. and now i'm in boise [​IMG]

8. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

(HKnight @ 14 July 2004, 3:31) Hi Jon, I'm from Boca too. Death + 10 is quite accurate. I'm at college in Gainesville for most of the time now, though. Just thought I'd give a shout-out.
    ah - fellow gators. went to ufl a couple of years ago. the best memories are "beat the clock" at purple porpoise and halftime at the swamp. and now i'm in boise [​IMG]
    Better there than here, it's no longer called Alligator alley, now it's hurricane alley [​IMG] Jon.

9. kidkim2

kidkim2 Senior member

62--and never been kissed.

10. kidkim2

kidkim2 Senior member

Do I win the prize?

11. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Kissed where? [​IMG] Jon.

12. quill

quill Senior member

I guess I'm in the minority here (mid-40s), but I'm glad I found an interest in bald eagles. Now, as my hair is on the verge of turning white (bound to happen soon), I'm actually anxious to proudly start "earning" my bald eagle feathers. Hey, it's all in how you look at it. And personally, I feel better now and am in better shape than I've ever been (I'm skinny now, as opposed to flaccid. ). Â [​IMG]

13. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

I always liked the phrase "Youth is not wasted on the young, rather, wisdom is wasted on the old."

Edit: I'm not trying to be offensive here. It's more focused on very young children, not on 20 year olds.