1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

agassi vs. federer

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by matadorpoeta, Jan 23, 2005.

1. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

federer is ripe for a loss.

2. uriahheep

uriahheep Senior member

I'm pulling for Roger. [​IMG]

3. TimelessRider

TimelessRider Senior member

The way Federer destroys his opponents, though mesmerizing, makes for pretty lame match-ups. Women's tennis is much more fun to watch these days.

4. matadorpoeta

my favorite men's player of all time is mcenroe. my favorite on the women's side is navratilova. yes, i prefer the serve and volley game too.

as far as the agassi match goes, i smell an upset. this is likely andre's last australian open and i hope it's a special one.

5. uriahheep

uriahheep Senior member

Predictions of what happens from here?

6. matadorpoeta

d'oh.

if roger continues to serve like that he'll win the tournament easily. i haven't seen andre play in a few years. he looked slow and made too many silly errors.

7. PHV

PHV Senior member

Safin will beat federer.

8. matadorpoeta

safin has a shot like anyone else, but if federer plays like he did against agassi, he'll win again. don't get me wrong, i'll be pulling for safin, but...

9. uriahheep

uriahheep Senior member

Safin showed once again why he may be the most unpredictable player in tennis - this time in a good way.

10. PHV

PHV Senior member

Well well well....