1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Again a little help, survey, only 2 questions...

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by godless, Dec 29, 2004.

1. godless

godless Active Member

Ok, since You didn't reply me, i used the same method of the other time....surveymonkey... it's really easy, only 2 questions, please reply... Here is the link... http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=3580789176 i need replyes for my bachelor's degree thesis....thank to those who will help me... Regards, Gianpiero

2. godless

godless Active Member

doh, 35 reads and 1 reply [​IMG] it's only 2 questions....please...i need to know about 2 things only: where do u buy clothes and what does influence your decision in buying clothes...

3. oscarthewild

oscarthewild Senior member

I added my reply. Good luck

4. handler4me

handler4me Well-Known Member

5. j

j Senior member Admin

Me too, but I had to put "other" on the second question. Can anyone guess what I put under "please explain"? Hint, it starts with "www" and ends in "net". [​IMG]

6. johnw86

johnw86 Senior member

7. aybojs

aybojs Senior member

But the GQ forum doesn't have a .ne... Ohhhhh, wait.

8. godless

godless Active Member

rofl guys, u are so kind, thanks to all of ya [​IMG] for those who didn't reply, go now please ... [​IMG]

9. fkl118

fkl118 Senior member

Ok, I replied.
    But you might want to put examples of the types of store for each category: Independent, Specialty, Franchising store etc.
    Some stores could fit into more than one category, or we may not know if a store is part of a chain or franchised etc.

Also, I think the results of the second questions will be skewed towards "Other" just because of your sample population ie. Styleforum readers.

10. alaaro

alaaro Senior member

I took the survey six times, does that help? [​IMG]

11. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

Yeah- let's stuff the ballot box...

12. godless

godless Active Member

hell yeah i noticed this [​IMG] most of You replied styleforum.net....well i will take it as "friend suggestions" [​IMG] more or less eheheh btw thanks, and, thanks to the one who took the survey six times but...one would have done [​IMG] thank to all of ya...and expecially to Mr. Brickman, that's giving me a huge help. Happy new year to all of You [​IMG] and....what about if i set up an e-commerce from italy? would You buy from me [​IMG] lol i am looking for a job, and this would be a easy one [​IMG] Regards, Gianpiero [​IMG]

13. godless

godless Active Member

Happy new Year...... i put the link to the survey again...just in case [​IMG] Regards, Gianpiero Survey here [​IMG] Thanks [​IMG]