1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

AG SPALDING BROS NEW YORK briefcase dark brown SOLD

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by tolbiac, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tolbiac

tolbiac Well-Known Member

Very good looking soft briefcase in pebble dark brown leather. Really gives the piece a vintage feel. It has been used once only, so condition is perfect. Only problem is the missing shoulder strap, I took it off after buying it, and haven't been able to find it. But obviously you can carry the bag by handle, which looks a lot better to me. Retail price on this item is 1000 USD, I am selling at a low price because off the missing strap. It has plenty of pockets : 1 main pocket, 1 protective pocket for the computer (can holds any laptop), 1 zipped inside pocket, 1 pocket for the phone, several slots for pens, 1 outside pocket for newspapers. It’s 18 inches long, 12 inches wide and 4 inches deep.

Attached Files:

2. tolbiac

tolbiac Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.