1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Affordable suits in London

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ville_e, Jan 28, 2013.

1. ville_e

ville_e Senior member

What would be a good place to purchase a good looking ready-to-wear suit in London at affordable prices (500-1000 Euros)? I am aware of Suit Supply and Boggi but is there any others that you would recommend? I am especially looking for a nice three-piece.

What are some good affordable tailors you would recommend ?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  2. inimitable

inimitable Senior member

You can get a Corneliani made Polo Ralph Lauren suit in the sale for about £600 at the moment

3. ville_e

ville_e Senior member

Thanks for the tip ! Will go have a look this weekend. :)

4. Dib

Dib Senior member

Hackett in the sale used to be a good deal (around GBP350 to GBP450 for suits from Loro Piana fabric, with decent styles). I get the impression their quality has slipped a little recently though.

It's probably also worth having a browse in Harrods and Selffridges so you can check out a number of brands in one go.

5. TomTom

TomTom Well-Known Member

Ede and Ravenscroft have a sale at the moment and you could get a nice suit for about 400 pounds (extra pair of trousers gratis)...