• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Affordable pocket square thread

paulsmith90

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wanted to start a thread to share my latest pocket square purchase. I think its good for those who like to rock a pocket square to share their recent purchases with each other so we can look for new stores and most importantly good deals! After all, who doesn't like to save money!

This the pocket square I recently got of eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Linen-Mens-...560996?hash=item2385ea01e4:g:Hf0AAOSwYmZXKLon

I was actually pleasant surprised with the workmanship and quality of the pocket square. Can you believe it, a proper hand rolled pocket square in classic linen fabric for only $12!! With free shipping too! The seller is a great guy as well, with exemplary service, 100% positive feedback too, so I guess I'm not the only one enjoying his pocket squares.

He has a couple of other pocket squares too, but I have yet to try them, would definitely be going back in the near future.

If anyone has any other pocket squares that they recently purchased or would like to recommend, please comment and share with us, so we can discover new deals and stores together!

h3ro

Reaction score
I've been very happy with my collection of linen pocket squares from Kent Wang.

The all white linen square has been my go-to PS when I'm in a rush since I purchased it last year. I also have multiple color variants and color lined white squares as well from KW. Highly recommended for the price to quality ratio.

My fave:
http://www.kentwang.com/pocket-squares/linen-white.html

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wanted to start a thread to share my latest pocket square purchase. I think its good for those who like to rock a pocket square to share their recent purchases with each other so we can look for new stores and most importantly good deals! After all, who doesn't like to save money!

This the pocket square I recently got of eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Linen-Mens-...560996?hash=item2385ea01e4:g:Hf0AAOSwYmZXKLon

I was actually pleasant surprised with the workmanship and quality of the pocket square. Can you believe it, a proper hand rolled pocket square in classic linen fabric for only $12!! With free shipping too! The seller is a great guy as well, with exemplary service, 100% positive feedback too, so I guess I'm not the only one enjoying his pocket squares.

He has a couple of other pocket squares too, but I have yet to try them, would definitely be going back in the near future.

If anyone has any other pocket squares that they recently purchased or would like to recommend, please comment and share with us, so we can discover new deals and stores together!

Not sure why you make the assertion and why one should not consider this post to be advertising. It smacks very clearly of this simply being an advertising puff.

Fred G. Unn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure why you make the assertion and why one should not consider this post to be advertising. It smacks very clearly of this simply being an advertising puff.
+1. His first post was shilling for "The Square Shop" when it was an Etsy store, now he's back doing it for the eBay shop.

:spam::spam::spam:

starro

Reaction score
OMG, pocket square for ONLY $12!!!

Hand rolled silk or linen squares can be easily found in virtually any menswear store for $10 or less.

paulsmith90

Reaction score

Hey man, I'm just a satisfied customer. You might say that I did praise their products a while back, which is true, but if you like something is it wrong to want to tell others about it too?

I understand probably see a lot of all these advertising around the forum and anything that looks mildly like an advertising might trigger you guys, but sometimes it's just a satisfied customer that ones to share his thoughts. This is just my opinion so please avoid jumping to conclusions.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads