1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Affordable High Quality Mechanical Watches for Sale:Seiko; Maratac; Hamilton; Casio G-Shock; Nixon R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by CTGuy, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CTGuy

CTGuy Senior member

Cleaning out a collection of great affordable watches to finance a very recent engagement.

More pics are available upon request. Looking for a quick sale so prices are firm, but low. No boxes or papers, but guaranteed authentic.

Seiko SKX013: great iconic dive watch. 3 Nato included. $135 115

Seiko Alarm: Not sure of the model, but this is a great watch. Battery powered quartz. An iconic and futuristic Seiko design. Worn lightly without any dings or scratches. $100 75

Hamilton Mount Vernon: Large art deco tank design mechanical watch. As new sold for around 500 dollars. Selling for $250 210(a steal!) comes with nato and leather straps.

Maratec Mid-Pilot Red: high quality limited edition military spec watch. Purchased from County Comm. Originally paid full price of around 300- selling for $150125

Casio Frogman: Minimally worn green g-shock. $7555

Nixon Rotolog: I believe this just needs a new battery, but have not worn in a long time. Requires two batteries including one for the light which still has some juice. This watch was an expensive gift, but does not get any wrist time. I would like to let this go to a good home for $100. 75

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  2. CTGuy

CTGuy Senior member

A couple bites but no one has pulled the trigger. I am willing to offer a discount if buyer buys more than one watch and we can combine shipping.

3. jgold47

jgold47 Senior member

That Casio is not a frogman, its a mudman. 9000 I believe....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.