• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Affiliate thread ***5EP JAPANESE DEADSTOCK SALE***UPDATED

Godmother

Reaction score
5EP JAPANESE DEADSTOCK SALE - THIS IS THE LAST OF OUR JAPANESE SELVAGE PRODUCTION. WE ARE MOVING BACK TO USA in 2012.

SPECIAL: STYLEFORUM PRICE $150.00 + SHIPPING ( SEE BELOW )

UPDATE: STYLEFORUM SPECIAL PRICE. IF YOU BUY TWO OR MORE PAIRS PRICE WILL BE REDUCED
$125 PER PAIR.THIS IS A GREAT DEAL.

LDB-LOW DOWN BOOT - BUTTON FLY SLIGHT BOOT CUT
LDB-RD RIGID * NO SMALL SIZES BELOW SIZE 32 or 38s
LDB-OW ONE WASH
LDB-DW DARK WORN

SDZ-STRAIGHT DOWN ZIP - MID RISE STRAIGHT LEG
SDZ-RD RIGID
SDZ-OW ONE WASH
SDZ-DW DARK WORN

SIZING CHART ATTACHED - PLEASE CHECK BEFORE ORDERING
NOTE: AS OUR JEANS ARE HAND CUT / SEWN WE ALLOW INDUSTRY STANDARD TOLARANCE

RIGID WILL SHRINK MINIMALLY ( HOT SOAK ) - DOUBLE SANFORIZED

PAYMENT: PAY PAL ONLY

SHIPPING: WE SHIP GROUND USPS FLAT RATE $12.45 / PAIR * SLIGHTLY HIGHER FOR MUTLIPLE PAIRS- USA FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING -EMAIL US

SUBJECT to AVAILABILITY

NO RETURNS / NO REFUNDS - EXCHANGE ONLY RETURN SHIPPING PAID BY BUYER

EMAIL: [email protected] * NO PM - PLEASE NOTE WE WILL ONLY TAKE ORDERS VIA EMAIL.

3/9/11 ***UPDATE: ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THURSDAY AND SHIPPED ON MONDAYS. ALLOW ONE BUSINESS DAY FOR ORDER CONFIRMATION/INVOICING. Once Payment rcvd your jean will be shipped.Best,
Godmother

Godmother

Reaction score
SEE REVISED 2/25/11 5EP Sizing Chart For Low Down Boot + Straight Down Zip

Ritchee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me with 5EP sizing? I'm a 34W - the only jeans I have are KMW 1950s which I sized down 1 to 33W

For the 5EP straight down zip in rigid non-wash would you size down 1 or 2? thanks

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn no international shipping?

bananananana

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ritchee
Can anyone help me with 5EP sizing? I'm a 34W - the only jeans I have are KMW 1950s which I sized down 1 to 33W

For the 5EP straight down zip in rigid non-wash would you size down 1 or 2? thanks

I got a 30 in the raw straight zips. After awhile, it stretched to about a 34" waist.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good to see that 5EP is still around. Can't wait to see what their 2012 jeans will look like

Ritchee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bananananana
I got a 30 in the raw straight zips. After awhile, it stretched to about a 34" waist.

Hey thanks!! since there are no returns, I don't think I want to chance it so I'll wait for new batch.

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The chart seems to only be for the LDB (listed twice). Will you be adding the straight?

Ritchee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Klemins
The chart seems to only be for the LDB (listed twice). Will you be adding the straight?

the chart is a little confusing. If you look at the second one on the line MODEL NAME - 5EP straight down zip but the DESCRIPTION is boot cut - but maybe I'm wrong and
confused.gif

mongo615

Reaction score
Sweet! Do the one wash still have the slight resin coating? They were my first "premium denim" and are still my goto pair of jeans. Will definitely pick up at least one pair. Even better that they're coming back to the USA.

Godmother

Reaction score
I just updated and will take exchanges subject to availability. Please see the updated size chart. Thanks

Godmother

Reaction score
I would check your KMW and compare to our updated size chart. More questions email me. Thanks

Godmother

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mongo615
Sweet! Do the one wash still have the slight resin coating? They were my first "premium denim" and are still my goto pair of jeans. Will definitely pick up at least one pair. Even better that they're coming back to the USA.

Yes we do still have RESIN ONE WASH. Please send me an email with the sizes you are interested in.
Thanks

Godmother

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Damn no international shipping?

We would consider International. Send me email with address and / or if you have a preferred shipper.
Thanks.

Godmother

Reaction score
Please note, RIGID JEANS ( as well as most jeans ) are never be the true waist size as no one actually wears thier jeans on their waist. A size 30 might stretch an inch plus...and most likely was 32" before you ever wore them. See the updated size chart I posted this morning and should help. We will take exchanges only, so email me the desired size(s) and I will check our stock. Please email only. Take it from Godmother...I will help you get the right pair. Also we will send updated news about 5EP by Denimafia USA in 2012 soon. Thanks - [email protected]

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads