1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Aeromatic 1912 Pilot Watch w/ Maratac Strap

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by plot, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plot

plot Senior Member

I'm selling my Aeromatic 1912 Pilot watch today. I've had it for a while, however due to my recent fascination with mechanical watches I've decided to sell most of my quartz ones. The watch is in fair condition. I brushed the case not too long ago, removing the pseudo-old patina it used to have. There are some fairly visible scratches on the crystal which I have tried to highlight in the photos. I have done my best to eradicate them, however due to the crystal being mineral glass they are still a bit visible. The watch runs great and had the battery replaced roughly 2 months ago. Timekeeping is perfect. I am also including a maratac 3-ring zulu strap with matching hardware. I am asking $40 (shipping included), however I'm open to any offer. I ship CONUS and accept paypal.

Specs:

Case Diameter: 43mm w/o Crown
    Case Thickness: 15mm
    WR: 5 atm
    Stainless Steel
    Lug Width: 20mm

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.