1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

AE, Loake, and CT shoes for sale

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by rdawson808, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

----Update: I'll ship. Bulk discount. For the love of god, someone take these shoes off my hands.----

I have a number of pairs of shoes for sale. I do not wish to deal with PayPal, etc., so these are for pick-up/meet-up in the metro Washington, DC area only. All of these shoes probably need a good shining. Please PM if you are interested.

AE McClain spectators. Size 9D. Approx 3 years old. Worn approx. 10 times only on nice sunny days--hey, they're spectators. $100.

AE Dryden light brown faux cap toe w/ perf toe. Size 9D. Worn heavily as evidenced by the soles. $50.

AE model I don't know. Size 9D model # on the inside 1420 06468. Rubber soles. Sorry. Heavily worn, especially in the rain. $50.

Loake Mad Dog. Sort of like a spectator except with green plaid cloth. Size 8.5F UK size. These have been worn very little. Probably 10 times or less. In very good shape I think. $75.

CT black perforated toe whole cut. Size 8.5UK/9US (I ordered as a 9US, they are marked 8.5UK). These have had a fair amount of use, but not a lot. In pretty nice shape. $75.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  2. Jsoftz

Jsoftz Senior member

EDIT- Accidentally put my PM text in a forum reply. Oops!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.