• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AE Hampstead second

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Brand new AE Hampstead seconds in 10.5 D. Brown

Never worn, original box and cloth bags. I bought these a few months back from AE company store, but now after pursuing Santoni FAMs , Im not interested in these anymore.

I never wore them, just tried on a couple times on carpet at store and once at home.
Like most people denote, differences between seconds and firsts are miniscule, only thing on these I can think of is color slightly off one shoe than the other, perhaps because one was kept in box while the other out on display? who knows, but it is slight.

I asked aE if I can return them without receipt they said no. Anyone interested in buying these off of me?
Thanks.

IMGP2089.jpg

Wade M

Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
pm me with your ballpark . i have received some interest but no offers yet.
i paid 239 (222+ tax) for these seconds.
just want something around there or anything reasonable.

diorshoe, thanks for the ballpark, a bit out of my interest range. Thanks for the fast reply.

--Wade

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
ok, since no response for the past few weeks, ill drop the price and take a loss and make them $150 shipped.
just that my interest lies in santoni fam, lobb museum calf, vass, and lattanzi now , my interest has waned in ae.
if i dont get any buyer, i'll just keep them , i guess i have to.

remember, brand new, not worn and these are the factory seconds but i dont see why they would be any different from a first.

IMGP2089.jpg

anyone interested in 150 please pm me. thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads