1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

AE Hampstead second

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by sho'nuff, Jul 22, 2006.

1. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

Brand new AE Hampstead seconds in 10.5 D. Brown

Never worn, original box and cloth bags. I bought these a few months back from AE company store, but now after pursuing Santoni FAMs , Im not interested in these anymore.

I never wore them, just tried on a couple times on carpet at store and once at home.
    Like most people denote, differences between seconds and firsts are miniscule, only thing on these I can think of is color slightly off one shoe than the other, perhaps because one was kept in box while the other out on display? who knows, but it is slight.

I asked aE if I can return them without receipt they said no. Anyone interested in buying these off of me?
    Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. Wade M

Wade M Senior member

What ball park are we talking here? :p

--Wade

3. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

pm me with your ballpark . i have received some interest but no offers yet.
    i paid 239 (222+ tax) for these seconds.
    just want something around there or anything reasonable.

4. Wade M

Wade M Senior member

pm me with your ballpark . i have received some interest but no offers yet.
    i paid 239 (222+ tax) for these seconds.
    just want something around there or anything reasonable.

diorshoe, thanks for the ballpark, a bit out of my interest range. Thanks for the fast reply.

--Wade

5. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

ok, since no response for the past few weeks, ill drop the price and take a loss and make them $150 shipped.
    just that my interest lies in santoni fam, lobb museum calf, vass, and lattanzi now , my interest has waned in ae.
    if i dont get any buyer, i'll just keep them , i guess i have to.

remember, brand new, not worn and these are the factory seconds but i dont see why they would be any different from a first.

[​IMG]

anyone interested in 150 please pm me. thanks.