1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Advice on buying a leather jacket

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by hojzz, Jun 16, 2016.

1. hojzz

hojzz New Member

Hello,

I'm in the market for a new leather jacket. I was hoping you could recommend some brands that sell in Europe, since ordering outside EU costs me duty tax. I like the racer jacket style in brown color. I was looking at this one http://brandslock.com/leather-jackets-for-men/44-men-s-brown-leather-jacket-asasin.html but after reading that you can't get a quality jacket below 450€ I'm worried that I will get cheap piece of clothing.

Regards

2. Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Senior member

Assuming that the models have average length arms, it could be possible that the sleeves on that brand run long based upon the pictures I am seeing. The models also appear to pose in ways to try to hide the excess sleeve length. It might be something to consider if you have average or shorter arms and I'd make sure that they have a good return policy even on 'sale' items.

3. tennisguru

tennisguru Senior member

Reading some of the copy on the website the OP posted would make me nervous of buying from there!

4. Sheepdog149

Sheepdog149 Active Member

Check out Aero Leathers

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk