1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Adult braces, anyone?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Threadbearer, Jan 19, 2009.

1. shellshock

shellshock Senior member

Anything for you, sugar baby [​IMG]

just tell wifey you're sponsoring some kid from south america so that they can have good teeth. [​IMG]

2. JBG

JBG Well-Known Member

For traditional braces (or even Invisalign), do they take any teeth out (the back ones)? Also, obviously it depends on a case to case basis, but what's the range of price for traditional braces if you're 19/20?
    Yes - case by case basis. In my case they wanted to remove my wisdom teeth (3 had not come in) before installing the braces for fear that if the wisdom teeth moved they would ruin the changes from the braces. I know others who have had one or more teeth removed to aid in spreading out crowded teeth.