• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adidas Thread - Share some shots of your favorite/latest sneakers!

Nigel Ng

Reaction score
Just joined this forum and realized that there's no Adidas thread so I thought I'd start one!

Let's use this thread to share the latest Adidas sneakers and some sick sneaker shots. Click the last page to see the latest post!

Nigel Ng

Reaction score
I'll start by sharing my favorite Adidas sneaker of all times - The Adidas Ultra Boost

These sneakers are honestly so versatile and can be used both for running and lifestyle. The mad comfort on these just gives it a plus point!

CMT1

Reaction score
Another Ultra Boost fan here. They were hands-down the best shoe I used when I ran, even if they only lasted me around 200 miles per pair. Once toasted they were cleaned and thrown in the closet for casual wear but sadly I very rarely wear athletic shoes for anything but exercise so they don't get out much.

200 miles:

mqRkcpS.jpg

185 miles:

DRyHWl4.jpg

Cleaned up and retired:

dKzcQ3u.jpg

The only money I've spent on "luxury" athletic shoes has been on Ultra Boosts - White Walkers from the Game of Thrones HBO collaboration:

s2MBYN6.jpg

NlLfkcw.jpg

vYrxwO9.jpg

qWnlv4E.jpg

KcNxMP6.jpg

Worn in the 2019 Bay to Breakers 7 miles run/walk/fiasco in San Francisco. Thankfully they didn't get too trashed:

zH21Cwu.jpg

kvqJhem.jpg

z30dRlY.jpg

NoRAE7y.jpg

They are now sitting in their box, clean, until the next time I need a killer athletic shoe. I love these things.

Nigel Ng

Reaction score
Another Ultra Boost fan here. They were hands-down the best shoe I used when I ran, even if they only lasted me around 200 miles per pair. Once toasted they were cleaned and thrown in the closet for casual wear but sadly I very rarely wear athletic shoes for anything but exercise so they don't get out much.

200 miles:

mqRkcpS.jpg

185 miles:

DRyHWl4.jpg

Cleaned up and retired:

dKzcQ3u.jpg

The only money I've spent on "luxury" athletic shoes has been on Ultra Boosts - White Walkers from the Game of Thrones HBO collaboration:

s2MBYN6.jpg

NlLfkcw.jpg

vYrxwO9.jpg

qWnlv4E.jpg

KcNxMP6.jpg

Worn in the 2019 Bay to Breakers 7 miles run/walk/fiasco in San Francisco. Thankfully they didn't get too trashed:

zH21Cwu.jpg

kvqJhem.jpg

z30dRlY.jpg

NoRAE7y.jpg

They are now sitting in their box, clean, until the next time I need a killer athletic shoe. I love these things.
They look hella amazing man!

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those White Walkers are so icey. :inlove:

Nigel Ng

Reaction score
Sharing another one of my latest pick ups from Adidas

The Adidas Yung 1 has a bulky look which really gives off the Dad Shoe vibes.
These sneakers are surprisingly lightweight too considering their bulky look and offer a snug comfortable fit which I really love!

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any post in this thread that isn’t a picture of a Campus model is a failure.

Nigel Ng

Reaction score
Any post in this thread that isn’t a picture of a Campus model is a failure.
I actually really like the campus too! Gazelle as well! These sneakers all offer a really clean and stylish look which makes them amazing lifestyle sneakers! Comfort wise aren't as amazing as other Adidas shoes but still decent!

Nigel Ng

Reaction score
Decided to pick up a pair of the Ultra Boost 19 and I'm really happy with the comfort and style!

Went for the Multi colourway in case you're wondering!!

Nigel Ng

Reaction score

200 miles:

mqRkcpS.jpg

185 miles:

DRyHWl4.jpg

Cleaned up and retired:

dKzcQ3u.jpg

s2MBYN6.jpg

NlLfkcw.jpg

vYrxwO9.jpg

qWnlv4E.jpg

KcNxMP6.jpg

zH21Cwu.jpg

kvqJhem.jpg

z30dRlY.jpg

NoRAE7y.jpg

I just posted one of my latest pick up (Adidas Ultra Boost 19) and I love them! Any thoughts on them?

CMT1

Reaction score
Nice. I've been eyeing the 19 and wondering if they are noticeable comfort upgrade from the previous gen. I don't run any more and wish I could - I'd love to try them out through a 5 or 10K.

Nigel Ng

Reaction score
Nice. I've been eyeing the 19 and wondering if they are noticeable comfort upgrade from the previous gen. I don't run any more and wish I could - I'd love to try them out through a 5 or 10K.

I would say the 19 are definitely an upgrade for running performance. Personally I find that comfort could be subjective here due to some change in features. For instance I find the 4.0 more comfy due to more padding around the sneaker collar but the 19 has thinner padding. At the same time midsole does feel softer and bouncier for the 19 due to enhanced boost. Hard for me to explain but it really comes to personal preference for this!

But frankly speaking both are amazingly comfortable sneakers!

If you're interested in finding out more you can check out my sneaker blog too where I shared my review on the difference between the 2. Hope it helps :)

Nigel Ng

Reaction score
Ag
Now that is a pair I would like to own. That colorway looks so fantastic.
Agree man! Even though these are relatively new, Adidas has really released quite a few colourways so the variety is definitely there!!

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What holds me back from purchasing a '19 is the style. It's not as stylish as the 4.0. The back heel on the '19 turns me off.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads